Quasi-spontaneous meet-ups are great!

Just got home after having a nice evening with my good friend Claire. We were supposed to watch a movie, as a friend of mine gave me two (2) free passes. I had my eyes set on watching Katy Perry:Part Of Me. And yes, I was being serious. Anyway, as it turns out, the tickets are only good for cinema 6, in which Total Recall was playing. That would've been a good choice, except that I have already seen it the previous week (also with Claire). So we ended up just walking around the mall, talking and updating each other with what's been going on. We had Happy Lemon, and I introduced her to the rock salt and cheese drinks. She had the green tea version while I had cocoa (of course!). She managed to squeeze in a bit of shopping, too.

So, for dinner we both decided we wanted something light and not too expensive. I suggested that we find a place that sells good wine and tapas. We went to Barcino, but we found it to be a bit pricey. We went around and checked a couple more restos. No such luck. And then I said, we should try this deli called Santi's since they have cheeses, cold cuts, and of course, wine. So off we went. And what a good decision that was! We were so happy just looking at the cheeses. God if they weren't so expensive, I'd buy them all!!!

We ended up having four different kinds of cheese, ham, salami, salted sticks, white wine, and most importantly, a great time! We talked about a lot of things, from the wonderful things we learned in our previous company, to relationship with friends, and even traveling. It is so comforting to have a great friend like her. I just wish so many good things for her, she really deserves them! Best part is, we didn't spend a lot, plus she managed to take home the cheeses and the cold cuts!

So off to bed I go with a good feeling. JC, thank you so much for the blessings You gave me. I am really grateful.
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment