Still need to will myself...

I am at a point in my life where I have decided what it is I want to do. I guess it has always been here inside me, this desire, or calling if you want to call it that. I think I have always known it - it's just that either I was ignoring it or I was distracted by the pursuit of other things.

Looking at what I wrote in my 7 Habits workbook, it's so aligned. Teaching. Training. That's what I want to do. And I need to start planning towards achieving that.

The thing is...my current job situation. Biggest challenge is I cannot bring myself to enjoy it. Like what I told my friend, there is no joy there. I have to constantly remind myself that learning for learning's sake is its own reward. It's not easy. Just need to breathe. Pray. Be grateful. Repeat as many times as needed throughout the day.

JC, I really need you for the next several months. Please help me. Amen.
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment